With the replacement of a severely impaired Severity Class 3 foundation in South Windsor this past week…CFSIC has put 367 families back in safe and secure homes.
Here are some facts:
– To date, we have 1,848 registered claimants within our system. We are accepting Tier 2 Pending claimants at this time. There are no obstacles to anyone needing and wanting to file a claim with us.
– Of those 1,848, we have identified 1,090 Severity Class 3 foundations and 263 coded as Severity Class 2.
– The Superintendent has countersigned 705 Participation Agreements in total since the inception of the program on January 10, 2019.
– To date, more than $75 million in Type 1 and Type 2 claims have been paid.
– We have 620 registered Tier 1 and Tier 2 Pending claimants in our system, approximately 60% of whom have presented points of evidence defining their foundations as a Severity Class 3.
Next $20M Received!
CFSIC has received the next $20M in CT Bond Commission allotment…the last allotment of the original $100M pledged by the State of CT to get CFSIC’s remediation program off the ground.
We are grateful to DOH Commissioner Mosquera-Bruno and her team for partnering with us to get this job done.
The Superintendent has directed CFSIC to re-open its doors this week for the issuance of new Participation Agreements.
For the first time, we will be getting to Severity Class code 2 foundations, which is great news for those families who have been waiting in line a long time.
If you have any questions about the operation of the program, ESIS is your best source of information on your claim, and their phone number and email are shown below.
As you work through the information and application process (understanding that we are in suspension for the taking of new applications), here’s how you can get help:
– Call ESIS (the claim adjuster) at: 844-763-1207
– Email ESIS at: email@example.com
– Email CFSIC at: firstname.lastname@example.org